Saturday, December 13, 2008

And then there were two

It is official, beyond all belief, the person that will be joining me in London for New Year's Eve is none other than our very own Tal Polon. I know, I have already checked to see if hell froze over and indeed it has. With this said Tal is going to be flying in on the 31st and leaving on the 6th, which is cool because I will have someone to travel with for around a week. With this said, his arrival on this magic carpet ride has put my planning into full gear trying to get everything done before we head out. As Tal said the other day "at bear minimum we need to plan out where we are going to meet in London", of which I agreed, though if two people could not plan that out and go on faith that they would find each other it would be Tal and me (Mac would be the other, brother from another mother!). I have the next two days of London planned out now (meaning I know where I want to go not when and how I am going to get there), which I will be posting in the next couple of days. Outside of this Tal said that he wanted to see a castle, so we will be going to Windsor Castle (http://www.turtletrack.org/Issues02/Co06152002/Art/WindsorCastle.jpg), and then to Salisbury, which is close to Stonehenge. Other then this more to come, the trip has now become sketchy, thanks to Tal.

No one knows how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow - Lin Yutang

No comments: