Monday, September 13, 2010

Viva la Mexico!!!

So Alex has decided to kidnap me and steal me away to Mexico. Who is ready for tequila, cerveza, cuarto de baño, agua…alright we have exhausted Nathaniel’s Spanish words, this may be more difficult then first expected. Luckily I decided to bring a Spanish minor and former resident with me. As to where we are going and where we are going to be, I don’t know anything, this is my vacation (sue me).
So this is not completely true, we are going to a town called Querétaro, but I just call it Q-town. This is where Alex studied abroad for a year, so I assume that she has a pretty good knowledge of this area (but we will see). I will be posting more on an itinerary and what we will be doing on the day to day once we get there. Our flight leaves out of Oakland at 1:00 in the morning (oh good baby jesus (the j makes an h sound)). Then it is another smaller flight, and a bus ride till be get to Q-town. Let the vacation begin!

No comments: